.

.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Called to Serve in the California San Fernando mission!!!

Hi I am Sister Swenson and I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have been called to serve in the California San Fernando English speaking mission!!! I am beyond excited to go out and serve these people of California for 18 months! It is such a blessing in my life that I have this opportunity to serve a mission and able to share my testimony and light with others! I cannot wait to bring others to Christ and teach them the beauties of this gospel! I love this church with all of my heart and I know that Christ lives and loves each and every one of us! I know that he died for us and suffered for all of our sins so that we could have the opportunity to repent and become like him and live with our heavenly father again some day! I KNOW Jesus Christ has felt all of our pains and he is the only one that truly knows what we are going through and he is there to comfort us when we are feeling down and feel like we can't go on any more. I truly believe this gospel is for everyone. This gospel is to help each of us to become better and to be more like our savior Jesus Christ! I'm so grateful for the prophet Joseph smith and his decision to pray for which church to join, I know he was an inspired individual who restored this church so it could be back on this earth again today. I'm grateful for the atonement of Jesus Christ and the chance we have to become better. Jesus Christ not only suffered for my pains but he understand my challenges and weaknesses. I'm so thankful for prayer and the opportunity we have to talk to our heavenly father at anytime and any place. He is there and he is listening!! He loves you so much and wants the best for you! I know he is by our side every step of the way. His hand is always reaching out to us, we just need to come unto him. We have the most powerful being on our side and we are able to conquer and get through anything with his help if we but let him in. If we come unto Christ we will feel so much peace and happiness as we learn about him and his prophets.  I honestly believe "He will ever be at our side, he will fight our battles, he is our hope, he is our salvation, he is the way." One of the greatest quotes I have read said: " yes, God loves you this very day and always. He is not waiting to love you until you have overcome your weaknesses and bad habits. He loves you today with a full understanding of your struggles. He is aware that you that you reach up to him in heartfelt and hopeful prayer. He knows the times when you have held onto the fading light and believed- even in the midst of growing darkness. He knows of your sufferings, he knows of your remorse for the times you have fallen short of failed. And he still LOVES you!! I'm so grateful for the knowledge I have of this gospel and can't wait to bring others to it!




No comments:

Post a Comment